A Unique Rural Property with an Airstrip, Creek, Large Sheds, Studio, Tropical Orchards and much more!
670 El Arish Mission Beach Road, Maria Creeks. Queensland 4855, Australia
INVEST IN A PIECE OF PARADISE
Talk about unique . . . the rural property, situated just 10 minutes’ drive from Mission Beach, is 150 acres – approx 60 ha, much of which has creek frontage, along with interesting pockets of rainforest, a cleared area comprising several mature tropical orchards (returning a modest income), an airstrip, grassed areas, two billabongs and a dam, wetlands and a substantial area of young clear-able regrowth. Plus, a large 30m x 18m block and steel shed. Offers plenty of scope for new projects.
– High clearance shed with 3 phase power, reticulated compressed air and water throughout supporting comfortable air-conditioned residential quarters, walk-in cold-room, 100sq m mezzanine floor storage and back-up generator system.
– 80sq m machinery shed.
– 42sq m air-conditioned Studio (currently used for pottery) with storage room & covered parking underneath.
– Large open steel frame shed with concrete slab.
– 550m grass airstrip.
– 1.5km of permanent creek frontage with 450ML water licence.
– Large water tank storage.
– Over 400 fruit trees including rambutan, lychee, mangosteen and other tropical exotics in irrigated orchards.
– Extensive list of plant and equipment included in sale.
– Extensive list of machinery and equipment available for sale separately.
If you’re looking for a relaxed country lifestyle, with privacy, plenty of room to move, an abundance of power and water, and only 10 mins drive to the beach – this property will be ideal. The owner’s are looking to retire and keen to sell.